All student should be created in the system and assigned to the appropriate school.
- Log in to Admin
- Click on Schools
- Select the school from the list by double clicking on it.
- Click on the Options Tab
- Select Cards and Labels (A)
- Click yes if you only want a list of students
- Select the students that you want an ID card for (B)
- You can print a group by selecting a homeroom or grade
- You can Select All to get a card for everyone in the selected school.
- You will be prompted to include pins to the id cards. This is based on your preference.
- It will also ask if you are printing plastic ID cards on a P310 card printer, which we have for purchase for our customers.
- If you say no to this prompt, you will get the report to the right. (C)
- If you say yes, you will be able to print individual cards for the selected students.
- If Pictures have been imported, they will display to the left of the student information.
- From this section, you can also print Labels to attach to current cards. (D)
Scanning the cards to access accounts at the POS station.