This document will walk you through the procedure for closing out the school year.
* Run Account balance reports and try to get the debts paid off
* After the last day of service, make a backup of the database prior to beginning this routine.
- Turn off the auto import service, on the server, until you are ready to update your data for the new school year.
- Go to Start-->Control Panel-->Administrative Tools-->Services
- Double click on Services and scroll down to FSS Data Sentinel, right click on it and select Stop.
- Right click on this service and go to Properties and set to Manual or Disable.
These reports can be printed and/or saved on your computer for future reference.
Enjoy your Summer!