Explains how to create a user so that he or she can login to the point-of-sale system.
After reading this how-to, you will be able to create system users.
- Log into FSS Admin.
- Create Customers in Admin.
- *All users must first be given customer accounts before a user account can be created.
- Click Users (left).
- Click New (at the bottom).
- Enter a Login Name and Password for the user.
- Confirm the password.
- Press the button next to the Customer field to display the customer search screen. Search for the customer account which corresponds to the user you are creating. Double click on the customer's name or click on it and hit Select. This will assign the customer to the user account.
- Press the button next to the Security field and select the security group to which this user belongs.
- Click OK to save the user account.
Link to Logging into a program (Admin, POS, etc.)