Explains the steps to create a customer in the point-of-sale system.
Creating a database of all students attending your school.
- Log into the system - Admin Software
- Click Customers
- At the bottom of the screen, Click New.
- Fill out the information on the Customers Details screen pictured on the right
- NOTE: Fields in bold are required.
- Use the student ID which the student was assigned when they enrolled into your school student management system.
- In many cases, the PIN is the same as the ID. (The PIN will be used by the student to access his or her lunch account.)
- Select a school by clicking the button with 3 dots to the right of the school. Select the school from the list. *The District will automatically populate.
- Uncheck the Student box if this is not a student (adult account)
- Select OK to save the account information.
*You may continue to each tab to complete the information if needed.
*If you receive an error that the User ID or PIN is not unique, do a search on the User ID and PIN with the Active Only box unchecked to see if the customer already exists in the database.