This section will explain the process for generating barcode cards from Admin.
All students should have an account in the system.
* FSS can import the students if you provide a csv file, or they can be created manually.
Log into Admin and click Schools.
- Select a school by double clicking on the name.
- Click the Options tab to display the window pictured to the right.
- Click Cards and Labels to display the ID Cards and Labels screen.
- Select the Print Card box for all who need an ID card.
- These barcodes are generated based on the students' PIN numbers.
- Cards can be printed by selecting an individual grade or homeroom, as well.
- Select Print ID Cards.
- This will display a screen asking if you want to include PINs on the cards. Select Yes or No.
- The next message will ask if you are printing Plastic ID Cards with a P310 card printer. If you purchased this printer from us and are printing cards, select Yes. Otherwise, select No.
- The Output Options will pop up and you can chose to preview this report or print the cards or report.
- The Output Options will come up and you can choose to preview or print the cards or report.
- When you preview the report without a card printer, you will get something like the picture to the right.
- These are ID cards without a PIN.
- If you selected to add the PIN, it would appear between the student's name and the grade.
- These cards can be printed on card stock, laminated and used with a barcode gun scanner.
Scan cards at POS station to make account purchases.