The menu items must exist in Admin
Log into POS
Do a Sync to make the menu items available
- Click on the Properties button to open the POS Wizard
- Click on 'Forward' to scroll through the setup windows until you get to a screen with multiple NA Squares.
- Click on an NA square to display the screen you see pictured on the right.
- Click on the dropdown arrow to display a list of the Categories to choose from. Click on the Category to select it. A list of the menu items in that category will be displayed.
- Select the menu item from the list by double clicking on it or select it and click OK. This will post it to the square selected.
- Continue in this manner until you have all the needed menu items displaying on the shortcut screen.
- If you need another shortcut screen, select the Back button and select the number of shortcut screens you require.
- You can have up to 7 shortcut screens with 30 items on each screen.
- It is ok to duplicate any menu items on different shortcut screens.