Has your database been updated?
Have the seniors been graduated out of the system?
Set the start and end dates in Admin
- Login to Admin
- Click on District to display the district name
Double click on your school district name to open up the details
- Click on the FORMS Settings tab
- Click on the button with 3 dots to the right of Administrator and/or director
- This will give you a customer search screen
- Search for the person who would have to go to court if an issue arose. If they are not in the database, you will have to add them.
- Do the same for the director. This person will answer parent questions on an application.
- Fillin the Title and phone number
- Enter the First day of the fiscal year. We suggest July 1 of the new school year.
- Enter the Carry over Status Expiration. This would be the 30th day of school excluding weekends and days off.
- When the expiration date comes, you can run a routine to expire/set back to paid the applications that have not been updated.
Run FORMS Routines and Update income Guidelines
- Log into FORMS
- Click on Database and select the routines in the sequence below (1-3)
- New School Year
- Flush Invalid Records (these are cleanup routines)
- Download and import income Guidelines
- You should get a message that the download was successful. If you do not, Contact our office at 814-317-4400 option 2.
- You will get an import screen with the path of the file needed. Click Import. You should get a message that the income guidelines have been updated.
- Click on Income Guidelines (4) and view the current income guidelines.