• When a menu item is first added to the calendar date, it will appear as a gray button.
Gray - Means the menu item(s) will be hidden to parents and only viewable to admin.
• To allow parents to only view the menu items being offered for a specific date, click the desired date in the main calendar view to open the menu details window.After this window opens click “view only”.Yellow - Means Parents can only view the menu item(s).
• To allow parents to view AND order the menu items for a specific date, click the desired date in the main calendar view to open the menu details window.After this window opens click “allow orders”.Green - Means parents can view and place orders on the menu item(s).
• If cutoff setting are being used for the calendar and ordering deadlines has passed, items will show up in red, “Ordering Closed”.Items will also show up in red if they appear on the current date or prior.Red - Orders are no longer being accepted.
• If items that previously appeared as closed need to open for ordering, you have the ability to override cutoff settings.(see override cutoff section) Once completed these items will then appear in blue.