Log into the Admin Program
- Click on Schools to display the list of schools.
- Double click on the appropriate school in which the sales need to be entered.
- Select the Multiple Buy Tab to display this window.
- Hit the drop down to select a grade, or Homeroom.
- If you do not select a grade or homeroom, you will get an alphabetized list of the students in that school when you hit Select Students
- Select the dropdown arrow to the right of date to select the appropriate date.
- Select the drop down to select a POS name.
- Select the Qualified or Unqualified option for the category
- Select the drop down arrow to the right of Menu Item and select the item
- Hit Select Students and click the box to the left of the names of students who purchased the item selected.
- Hit Finish at the bottom right of that screen when done. *If you skip this step, the Process Items button will be grayed out.
- Process Items will now allow you to press it to complete the sale.
- When the sale has completed, you will receive a screen listing the students and will display Success to the right of their names. This confirms the sale was completed.
- Select Ok when finished to exit the school options.
Rerun the reports for the dates of the sales entered.