The sale has already been completed.
The following steps will walk you through doing a void in the POS program. Voids can only be done on the current cashier session.
- Hit the Search button to locate a student or have them identify
- Hit the Last Order button on the top right hand side of the screen. This will display the last transaction that went through the account during this cashier session.
- You can select an Item and hit Void Item. This will bring up a comment screen for you to enter a comment and when you hit Ok, the item selected will display as voided.
- You can void the entire order by selecting Void Order. If there is a payment associated with the order, you will receive a prompt asking if you would like to void the payment as well. Select yes or no.
- You will then receive a comment screen. Enter a comment if you wish and hit Ok to complete the void.