- Log in to the FSS Admin site.
- Click Settings > Districts.
- Click 'Add New District'.
- Enter all necessary information in the following fields (* denotes a required field):
- For each type of customer account for which taxes are applicable, check the box next to the account type.
- Enter the start and end dates for the current (or upcoming) school year.
- This does not have to be filled out. If no dates are entered, the system will set these dates to the default values (July 1 through June 30 of the following year).
District Director and Admin
* This section cannot be completed until the district director and/or district admin have been created as customers in the system. However, these fields are not required. Customer creation will be covered in a separate section.
- Once the district director and admin have been created as customers, you can use the drop-down menu to select them.
- The Director is typically the food service director for the district.
- The Admin is an administrator who has higher authority than the food service director. This is typically a superintendent, business manager, director of nutrition, etc.
- These fields are designed for use with our upcoming letter editor feature.
* This section is optional. If this information is entered, it can then be printed onto a deposit ticket.
- Enter the following information if you'd like to utilize this section.
- Click 'Save' when finished configuring the district details.