Have the Director and Administrator defined in the District Details.
Have the District and School address and phone number filled in.
Log into Admin and select Reports-->Letter Designer
- You can design as many warning letters as needed. The General Warning letter can be generated for students of your choosing based on a balance or selected criteria.
- The Warning Letter 1-6 will generate based on the settings in the district tab.
- You can design any of these letters to convey a message to your parents. The message does not necessarily have to be related to the letter name.
Design your letter
- Select the letter, on the left, that you would like to design
- Use the keywords on the right to personalize the letter with the students information and the location.As you type in the letter and you get to a position where you would like to use a keyword, double click on it and it will be inserted where you stopped typing.
- Type in the message and put the keywords in place
- If you right click on the screen, it will bring up a larger view of the letter and you can make adjustments as you would in a word document.
- When you have completed the letter, select Save.
- Right click on the tab indicating the letter name and you will receive options to set the letter as Active, Rename Letter, New Letter, and Delete Letter
- Select Rename Letter and you will receive a screen to allow you to do so.
Create a new letter
- Right click on the current letter name and select New Letter
- Enter the name of your new letter and continue to design it.
- Select Save when you are done
Set a Letter as Active
- If you have multiple letters, right click on the letter that you would like to generate and select Set as Active Letter
- Select Save when finished
- The box at the bottom allows you to enter a disclaimer which will appear on any letter generated from this section.
**Note: We do have some letter templates on our download page at download.foodserve.com