* Run Account balance reports and try to get the debts paid off
- After the last day of service, make a backup of the database prior to beginning this routine.
- Turn off the auto import service, on the server, until you are ready to update your data for the new school year.
- Go to Start-->Control Panel-->Administrative Tools-->ServicesDouble click on Services and scroll down to FSS Data Sentinel, right click on it and select Stop.
- Right click on this service and go to Properties and set to Manual or Disable.
- Run final statements for all students who will not be coming back for the next school year.Make copies for your records (if needed)Send final negative balance statements to parentsSend refunds to positive accounts
- Run a Cafeteria report for each School for the yearThis will be needed at some point for your NSLP applicationYou could run this report district wide as well.In some instances this report might time out. You may have to break it up into smaller time periods.
- Run a Meal Roster report to keep a record of the students lunch statuses as of the end of the year.
These reports can be printed and/or saved on your computer for future reference.
- Run the Graduate Seniors Routine
- This routine will zero out the selected accounts and deactivate the students.
- Make sure the senior accounts have been refunded, if needed, prior to this routine. This can be done by entering a negative adjustment in the customer activity.
- Have the IT create another backup of the database.