- Logged into Admin
- If assigning Director and/or AdministratorThe Director and/or Administrator must already be customers in the system before they can be selected. Click Here to see how to create a customer.
- Go to Admin->District
- Click on New
- Fill out information on the formDistrict Name AddressPhoneFax
(NOTE: Required information will be in bold on the form)
- Click Ok
- Add a Director and Administrator
- Select a Director
- Click on Box beside Director
- Search for a Customer
- If the Director does not appear in the search list Create a Customer
- Select an Administrator
- Click on Box beside Admin
- Search for a Customer
- If the Administrator does not appear in the search, Create a Customer
- Select the appropriate box, for those in the system, who will pay tax.
- A Paid Student is a student with a paid status.
- A Reduced Student is a student with a reduced status.
- A free student is a student with a free status.
- An employee is any account created with the student option unchecked. This make the account an adult account in the system and is recognized as an Employee account.
- A Meal Plan Person is an account assigned to a college type meal plan.
- Guest (Cash Sale) is for the sales using the Guest Cash Sale button on the POS machine. This is typically used for adult cash sales.
- Student (Cash Sale) is for the sales done using the Student Cash sale button on the POS, typically used for students paying cash.
- Select Meal Plan Options
Using Meal Plans
- Checked - This district will be using meal plan counts instead of meal plan money.
- Not Checked - This district will not be using meal plan counts and meals will come off of the customer's balance.
Use Meal Equivalency
- Using Meal Plans must be checked before this setting can be changed.
- Checked - Meal Plan customer can purchase any combination of items up to the pre-configured Meal Amount.
- Not Checked - Customers can only buy meal plan items towards their meal.
Use Bonus Bucks
- Using Meal Plan must be checked before this setting can be changed.
- Checked - Allows Meal Plans to give extra funds for purchases towards any item. <Link to Meal Plans>
- Not Checked - Customers do not receive extra funds
Select POS Options
- Show statistics on POS Cashout
- Checked- Allows the cashiers to view the total that is expected when they cash out. Pictured is the statistics screen when it is enabled.
- Not Checked - the totals are hidden from the cashier during cash out.
- Set the Start and End date of the School Year