- Log into the system - Admin Software
- Click Customers
- At the bottom of the screen, Click New.
- Fill out the information on the Customers Details screen pictured on the right NOTE: Fields in bold are required. Use the student ID which the student was assigned when they enrolled into your school student management system.In many cases, the PIN is the same as the ID. (The PIN will be used by the student to access his or her lunch account.)
- Select a school by clicking the button with 3 dots to the right of the school. Select the school from the list. *The District will automatically populate.
- Uncheck the Student box if this is not a student (adult account)
- Select OK to save the account information.
*You may continue to each tab to complete the information if needed.
*If you receive an error that the User ID or PIN is not unique, do a search on the User ID and PIN with the Active Only box unchecked to see if the customer already exists in the database.